Our latest range of eco-friendly safety razors have been designed with first-time safety razor users in mind. The ergonomic grip is textured to reduce slipping, is perfectly weighted to increase comfort and balanced to provide an effortless shaving experience.
These chrome plated zero waste razors are available in stunning rose gold or executive black. Why not pair with a matching Safety Razor Stand for easy storage between uses.
This fantastic set contains:
1 x Eco-friendly safety razor (Metallic Black or Rose Gold)
1 x Organic jute travel pouch
1 x Sustainable gift box with magnetic close
We love these razors because they are:
- Reusable - never buy a disposable again!
- Ergonomic - Textured and weighted handle designed for beginners
- Unisex - the perfect razor for men or women
- Giftable - comes complete with a natural travel pouch + magnetic gift box
- Compatible with any double edged DE safety razor blade
- Choice of a rose gold or metallic black
Directions for use:
- Place your thumb on one side of the razor head and your index finger on the other side, twist and unscrew.
- Carefully separate the razor head and place a double-edged razor blade in between the two pieces that make up the head of your razor.
- Re-screw the razor head and the razor base back together. Make sure that the ridges on the razor head are facing upwards (common mistake).
- Before shaving, soak your razor in hot water and douse your skin with hot water, or heat your skin with a hot towel.
- Apply shaving soap (preferably plastic-free) to the area that you would like to shave. Make sure to lather by rubbing in circular motion.
- At roughly a 45 degree angle, move your razor in straight lines across your skin, making sure to only shave in straight lines, not diagonally.
- Pull your skin taut whilst shaving for the closest possible shave.
- Rinse your razor throughout and apply more shaving soap if necessary. Once you are finished, store your razor somewhere dry.
Reusable safety razors are 100% unisex and can be used by women or men. Not only are safety razors eco-friendly, but they are also extremely affordable when compared to single-use plastic razors. One safety razor blade costs just £0.39 and lasts for up to 16 shaves
Please note: This item does not include razor blades. Blades can be bought separately here.