Traditional white vinegar has many uses, including being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass, brighten small appliances, clean the kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pets.
Great to use on glass, floors, work surfaces, bathrooms etc.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanolin, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
Caution: This product is not edible vinegar. Do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
AREAS OF USAGE: Dishwasher, windows, mirrors, toilet, urinal, bidet, work surfaces, kitchen, bathroom, washing machine, carpets
INGREDIENTS: Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.