A stylish yet simple black dots design.
The kraft paper used for PlanetWrapIt gift wrap can be effectively recycled alongside your household paper waste.
- Printed and packed in Retford, Nottinghamshire - we also use UK based suppliers for our paper, packaging and ink.
- Free from solvent based inks, glitter, foil and other non-recyclable contaminants.
- Free from plastic packaging.
- Fully recyclable with household paper waste.
- The ink cartridges used for printing are made with recycled ocean plastic and are further recyclable.
We advise that you use paper tape when wrapping your gifts as plastic based rolls contaminate the recycling process. Paper which is soiled with food or grease should also not be recycled.
For every 15 pieces of gift wrap sold, a tree is planted.
Paper and Ink Specifications
Slightly textured recycled kraft paper (50gsm) made from recycled materials (80% recycled materials, 20% kraft paper to add strength).
We use water based inks as they are much kinder to our health and the planet.