These uniquely scented autumn wax melts have been handmade in Olive & Figco's studio in Brentwood, Essex using plant-based soy wax for a cleaner burn and finished with fresh dried botanicals. The scents have been designed for maximum impact to fill your home with beautiful, warming scents perfect for snuggling up on those colder autumn nights.
Pumpkin Spice - The iconic scent for Autumn, Pumpkin Spice is warming, sweet and spicy. With cosy notes of Nutmeg, Orange Peel, Ginger, Clove and base notes of Vanilla and Tonka Bean. Warning! This one is good enough to eat! (but please don’t…)
Olive & Figco was born out of a life long passion for candles and fragrance, mixed with the frustration of good quality candles being beyond the budget of most people. Their mission is to offer quality, affordable, ethical and not to forget beautiful candles for your home. Did you know that most candles on the market today are made using paraffin wax, a by-product from the oil industry, which could release toxic fumes into your home? Also, some manufacturers only add fragrance to the top of the candle, meaning you get no scent as you burn to the bottom.
Olive & Figco only use plant-based soy wax blended with pure essential oils and high grade fragrance oils, to give a cleaner burn with less soot and a beautiful scent throw throughout your home. All candles and wax melts are hand made from their home studio in Brentwood, Essex.
We love these wax melts because they are:
- Plastic free
- Vegan friendly
- Free from parabens and phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made with high grade fragrance oil
- Made by hand from a home studio in Brentwood, Essex
Packaging: Comes in a compostable glassine bag.
Size: This is a pack of 10 soy wax melts.
Burn Time: Each wax melt has a burn time of approx 10 hours, giving 100 hours of fragrance.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Use with maximum one 4 hour tea light. Burn for up to 4 hours at a time before leaving to cool. Wipe away any wax residue from the melter with clean tissue, if washed, ensure no liquid is in the pan before use. Do not move the wax burner while in use.
Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label to hand. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children.
Pumpkin Spice contains: Cinnamaldehyde, Coumarin, Linalyl acetate, d-Limonene.