Reduce the amount of plastic in your bathroom with these plastic-free, wooden toothbrushes! These toothbrushes have a shorter handle that's perfect for kids, as well as soft, reduced size bristles made from BPA-free nylon that are suitable for milk and adult teeth in smaller mouths.
Made from sustainably sourced, FSC certified Beechwood, the handles of these toothbrushes can be composted once they have reached the end of their life. All you need to do is snap off the head and pop it in your compost heap (check with your local council if they will accept in their composting schemes). As the bristles are made of BPA-free nylon, these need to be recycled in an appropriate stream that isn't currently offered by UK councils. But you can post them for free back to georganics as part of their 'Zero To Landfill Scheme', where they will ensure they are properly recycled. Once you have 10 heads, simply pop them into a large letter envelope, address it to: FREE-POST GEORGANICS and drop it in at your nearest Royal Mail post office.
- Replace every 3 months
- Made from sustainably sourced, FSC-certified Beechwood
- Every tree cut down in the forest is replanted
- BPA-free nylon bristles
- Soft, reduced size bristles for smaller mouths
- Shorter handle perfect for a child
- Packed in compostable, plastic-free packaging
- Recycle for free using georganics 'Zero to Landfill Scheme'